CFO & Business Advisory Manager, Private Equity
Multiple Locations: United States • Atlanta, GA, USA • Tysons, VA, USA • Charlotte, NC, USA • Fort Worth, TX, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Tampa, FL, USA • Jacksonville, FL, USA • Nashville, TN, USA
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2022-9634
Private equity company-held portfolio companies face numerous challenges related to growth and profitability across industries and business functions. FORVIS is often asked to identify and implement process and technology solutions to strengthen performance and achieve scalability in critical functions. A career with FORVIS Private Equity will offer you the chance to be involved in one of the premier middle-market advisory practices in the US. The FORVIS Private Equity team provides a challenging, rewarding, and entrepreneurial opportunity for individuals to improve their skillset and career trajectory. Please contact us if you are looking for a challenging and fast-paced environment that provides the chance to work with FORVIS leaders as well as high-profile clients like corporate strategic buyers, private equity funds, family offices, and other middle-market companies.
How you will contribute:
- Providing project management leadership to engagements focused on implementing or transitioning accounting systems ( e.g., ERP) for clients that have outgrown their existing process and platform
- Understanding and evaluating the volume and complexity of financial transactions of client companies
- Leading a current state assessment of accounting and finance operations and current state systems from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint
- Working with client project teams to develop functional requirements for accounting systems and provide expert insights for technical questions ( e.g. revenue recognition compliance)
- Working with client IT and/or 3rd party vendors to translate functional requirements into technical design
- Coordinating and managing project budgets including hardware, software, consulting, and internal costs
- Providing executive-level updates regarding project status, risks, and issues
- Supervising senior associates and providing performance review feedback
We are looking for people with Forward Vision and:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships/project management
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Manage multiple tasks/projects at a time
- Ability to travel regularly (approximately 30%)
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years or more of performance improvement or IT consulting and/or Finance & Accounting management
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and other packages (Intacct, MS, etc.)
- Previous experience in a consulting or IT project management firm
- 1 year or more of supervisory experience
Community / Marketing Title: CFO & Business Advisory Manager, Private Equity