Business Development Executive
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2225712
Description & Requirements
How you will contribute:
- Grow our CRM business, Inside Sales business & Business Consulting primarily by uncovering new clients
- Hunt for new business, through company marketing efforts or other methods
- Maintain close contact with the customer through all active projects and continue a relationship with the client through account management activities
- Actively maintain all information in the company's CRM system to provide visibility to sales management and company leadership
- Strategize within a territory, identify key accounts, and build relationships with clients and partners
- Generate general lead strategy, including building and co-selling relationships with the Microsoft and Salesforce.com sellers
We are looking for people with Forward Vision and:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be detail-oriented, with strong multitasking and organizational skills
- A positive and optimistic attitude
- Demonstrated success in developing new business sales goals/quota
- Excellent hunting skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in technology, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5 years of related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Word
- Experience selling services and solutions to Sales and Marketing Executives
- Maintain specific product certifications as requested
#LI-LK1 #LI-MWK #LI-CHI #LI-DFW #LI-IND #LI-KCMO #LI-PITT
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Executive
Location_formattedLocationLong: Appleton, Wisconsin US