Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2022-9588
- Responsible for managing all phases of an engagement from planning to issuance of financial statements
- Reviews workpapers, financial statements and other documents, responsible for finalizing all client documents, may prepare more complex audit areas
- Coordinates with the Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Communicates with Partner on complex and/or important issues
- Evaluates the client's system of internal control, and conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Senior Manager, or Partner any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation
- 4 - 10 years of experience in an external audit capacity required
- Excellent MS Office experience required
- Knowledge of Accounting Software Systems is preferred
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university required
- CPA Certification required
- Masters in Accounting preferred
- Travel may be required
DHG / Our New Mission Statement from DHG LLP on Vimeo
City: Fort Worth
Community / Marketing Title: Audit Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fort Worth, Texas US