Enterprise Risk and Quantitative Advisory Manager
Multiple Locations: Charlotte, NC, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA • New York, NY, USA • Tysons, VA, USA • Richmond, VA, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Raleigh, NC, USA • United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2022-9443
How you will contribute:
- Managing large scale advisory engagements and providing clients with support in model development and model validation across domains including Pre-provision net revenue (PPNR), risk modeling, AI / ML, Liquidity, and others
- Exhibiting a working knowledge of financial services businesses including capital markets, retail banking, commercial banking, and transaction banking
- Composing comprehensive model documentation supporting the development process and key decisions made
- Staying abreast of industry practices, assessing the impact of news events on company risk management practices, and contributing to developing new solutions within the Enterprise Risk & Quantitative Advisory service line
- Identifying and fostering long-term relationships with new and existing target clients
- Helping to recruit, lead, and retain top talent within the advisory industry
- Developing lasting relationships with senior executives of leading organizations
We are looking for people who have Forward Vision and:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with professionalism and work with ambiguous and often changing priorities
- Ability to identify further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Human relations skills to deal effectively with clients, staff, and/or co-workers in a professional manner
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a hybrid work model
- Excellent analytical, logical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- BA or BS in statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics, engineering, or related field
- 8 years or more of experience within financial services focusing on model development and/or model validation
- Ability to travel up to 50% (hybrid model)
- Advanced in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience documenting models and/or writing model validation reports
- Experience with programming (e.g., R, Python, SAS, C#)
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics, engineering, or related field
- Additional credentials related to a quantitative field
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Risk and Quantitative Advisory Manager