CFO & Business Advisory Manager
Multiple Locations: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States • New York, New York, United States • Atlanta, Georgia, United States • Tysons, Virginia, United States • Richmond, Virginia, United States • Tampa, Florida, United States • Memphis, Tennessee, United States • Nashville, Tennessee, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Chicago, Illinois, United States • United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2022-9448
How you will contribute:
- Leading large scale accounting advisory engagements and providing clients with support in understanding and implementing new or complex accounting standards, such as consolidation, acquisition accounting, fair value measurement, revenue recognition, and leasing
- Providing transaction-related accounting and financial reporting support for transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, and other complex transactions
- Providing technical support to public companies on SEC regulatory and reporting matters or providing IPO readiness assistance
- Identifying and fostering long-term relationships with new and existing target clients.
- Helping develop firm thought ware on technical accounting and financial reporting matters
- Provide support to the audit practice, as necessary
We are looking for people with Forward Vision and:
- Demonstrated ability to develop lasting relationships with business clients
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in an appropriate field
- 4 years or more of experience with a public accounting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Strong current knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Experience in large/complex ERP/GL/Accounting systems
- Current CPA License
Community / Marketing Title: CFO & Business Advisory Manager