Senior Functional Consultant | Commerce
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2225250
Description & Requirements
FORVIS is seeking professionals who can apply their functional and technical skills to configure and implement Microsoft's Dynamic 365 F&O ERP software for clients in the commerce management processes, including eCommerce, order to cash, customer service, call center, and sales. Consultants should address business needs, the configuration of the software, testing of results, and transition activities to client operations. We are seeking individuals that can lead the design and implementation of the Commerce Management functions for an ERP implementation and provide support for issues as they occur.
How you will contribute:
- Performing the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues and opportunities, solution requirements, and related benefits
- Leading definition of the Commerce Management solution using D365.
- Working as part of a project team to deliver business solutions from project kick-off through project go-live
- Measuring delivery of our solution against requirements, through ownership of deliverables and thorough review with clients
- Aiding in preparing and analyzing project plans and requirements documentation
- Building rapport with clients through effective communication, working sessions, and status meetings
- Completing assigned tasks according to project schedule and communicating status to Project Manager
- Performing configuration, testing, and implementation of Dynamics 365
- Learning FORVIS implementation methodology and related deliverables
- Training end-users on the solution
We are looking for people with Forward Vision and:
- ERP implementation experience with the modules focusing on Commerce Management functions (eCommerce, order to cash, customer service, call center, and sales) in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients' intellectual property
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- A clear understanding of the Microsoft D365 ERP and CRM solution landscape
- Working knowledge of Power BI and/or related business analytics tools
- Ability and willingness to travel around 35-40%
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3 years of applicable experience
- Have or obtain appropriate MS Dynamics 365 Certifications in agreed upon timeframe
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- MS Access experience and SQL knowledge
- 5 years of applicable experience
#LI-AQ1 #LI-CHI #LI-IND #LI-KCMO #LI-DFW #LI-NYC
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Functional Consultant | Commerce
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US