Salesforce Solutions Architect
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2225503
Description & Requirements
As a Salesforce Architect, you will consult closely with the customer and the Business Analysts to design and deliver a solution to meet the customer's business requirements with or without the help of the implementation team.
How you will contribute:
• Managing the schedule, scope, and budget of projects
• Working with a Business Analyst and/or customer to understand the business requirements and translate those to technical requirements.
• Providing overall Salesforce systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing environments
• Providing overall Salesforce technical expertise using experiences with Sales and Service Processes, Process Builder, Conga, Jitterbit, Classic to Lightning Conversion & AppExchange
• Engaging with customers on technical architecture and details of Salesforce and systems integrations/data migration
• Offering best practice advice and recommendations to customers, often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
We are looking for people who have Forward Vision and:
• Ability to interact and communicate with customers/stakeholders at a variety of levels
• Ability to be detail-oriented with strong problem solving and relationship-building skills
• Skills in analyzing situations and solving problems
• Willingness for flexibility and latitude
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field
• Must have Salesforce Admin Certification and at least one other Salesforce Cloud Certification
• 3 years or more of consulting experience
• 3 years or more of Salesforce.com experience in architecting and designing solutions
• Experience with CPQ or Marketing Cloud is a plus
#LI-LK1 #LI-IND #LI-MADI #LI-CHI #LI-OAK
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Solutions Architect
Location_formattedLocationLong: Appleton, Wisconsin US