Enterprise Project Manager
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2225493
Description & Requirements
How you will contribute:
- Planning, leading and managing complex Dynamics 365 engagements
- Championing and cultivating a detailed integrated project plan
- Overseeing multiple detailed activities that are required to deliver engagements on time and within budget.
- Monitoring and tracking progress communicating updates with internal team and external clients
- Anticipating, identifying, taking care of, and helping to mitigate project risks and issues.
- Communicating detailed written and verbal expectations with functional and technical staff.
- Forecasting, overseeing, and tracking the budget to actuals and client billings for engagements.
- Coordinate and schedule project resources
- Manage client communication throughout the implementation.
- Develop strong Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
We are looking for people with Forward Vision and:
- An understanding of software development life cycle
- Demonstrated experience in implementing elaborate ERP projects
- Unmatched client service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into system design
- Excellent documentation and business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple target dates
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technologies, or another related field
- 5 years or more of business and/or consulting experience
- Previous experience managing Dynamics AX / 365 implementations
- Previous experience with Enterprise project management (managing scope, quality, costs, staffing, risk, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio
- 5 years or more of implementation experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (or prior versions [Dynamics AX]), or comparable ERP system
- Understanding of supply chain, warehouse management, production control, inventory management, or financials
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- MBA degree
#LI-AQ1 #LI-KCMO #LI-IND #LI-NYC #LI-MADI #LI-DFW
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Project Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US