Dynamics 365 BC Consultant
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
• FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
• FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
• Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2225400
Description & Requirements
How you will contribute:
- Participating in client meetings to gather business requirements and map the solution capabilities
- Performing gap analysis from requirements gathered to the solution proposed
- Completing design/configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and key third-party products
- Producing project documentation such as Functional Requirements Document, Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation using FORVIS project implementation methodology
- Building integrations to perform data conversion tasks and additional integrations based on requirements
- Participating in all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing
- Conducting end-user training for clients in a one on one, webinar, and classroom-style settings
- Providing application support for clients
- Assisting with escalation support for help desk
- Designing/creating financial statements with Power BI and other financial reporting tools
- Supporting Senior Consultants and Business Central team lead
- Obtaining and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications, as applicable
- Exemplifying professional, clear, timely communication in all interactions
We are looking for people who have Forward Vision and:
- Demonstrated proficiency with implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Unmatched client service skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into system configuration and processes
- Excellent documentation and business writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and process
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines
- Proficiency with Power BI and/or other reporting solutions relative to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 Business Central certification
- 1 year or more of experience with software consulting and implementation, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 Business Central desirable
#LI-LK1 #LI-IND #LI-KCMO #LI-NASH #LI-DFW #LI-CHI #LI-OAK
Community / Marketing Title: Dynamics 365 BC Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US